Membership with Société de Chimie Industrielle is comprised of corporate and individual members from industry, finance, research, government, academia and the media who have an active interest in the chemical and related industries and a willingness to participate in and support the activities and objectives of the organization.
The benefits of membership are numerous:
- Attendance at speaker luncheons at a discounted rate
- Remote access to the luncheon presentations via webcast
- Opportunity to network with senior executives at Société events; and
- Access to the MEMBERS-ONLY section of our website
The members-only section includes
- An online membership directory
- presentations by luncheon speakers (when available);
- Attendee lists for Société luncheons
- Access to Webinars
- Member forum
The basic qualification for membership in Société is that the individual has an active interest in the chemical and related industries, a willingness to support the aims and objectives of the Société de Chimie Industrielle, and a desire to participate in the activities of the organization.
Société de Chimie Industrielle is open to new members. To join the organization, please complete the membership form and submit the membership fee. Fees are $60 per 12 month membership or $300 per 12 months for a corporate membership, which allows for up to five individuals from one firm.
For more information, please contact:
Administrator, Société de Chimie Industrielle
10 Winton Farm Road
Newtown, CT 06470