Societe's first ESG report is available for purchase and covers the current state of established ESG standards, regulations and ratings. The price per digital copy is $1,000.
Table of Contents
2 Definition of ESG
1) What is ESG?
2) Why ESG?
3) What is Driving the Growth of ESG?
4) What Do “E”, “S”, and “G” Mean Respectively?
3 ESG/Sustainability Standards
1) Standard Setting Organizations
2) ESG/Sustainability Reporting
4 Measuring ESG/Sustainability Performance
1) ESG/Sustainability Ratings and Data Providers
2) Implications of Ratings on Corporate ESG Performance
3) Awards for Distinction in ESG/Sustainability Performance
5 Implications for Companies
1) Why ESG Scores and Ratings Matter
2) Evidence on Benefits of Better ESG Performance
3) Recommendations for Companies
(Total page count: 47)